Are you looking for:
- Design your own product or manufacturing process?
- Optimize your product in terms of material use, manufacturing cost or performance?
- Help to resolve product reliability issues, field service complaints or high warranty costs?
- Help your product to comply with industry standards such as ASME or API?
Here is our FEA experts can help you:
- Optimize your product and process by quickly adjusting its design and simulating its performance
- Help you optimize your product’s mechanical and thermal performance, reaching its engineering limit
- Help you identify possible failure spots and failure modes
- Help you develop virtual testing in a fraction of time and cost compared to laboratory testing, eliminating the need for expensive prototypes.
Our FEA services include but are not limited to the following:
Linear and non-linear static: Response of structure to critical loads and modeling of contact (allowing analysis of assemblies), non-linear material behavior and large deformations
Buckling: Critical compression static load or combination of loads that results in instability
Normal modes, frequency response and response spectrum: Response to vibrations and frequency driven excitations.
Random response: Response of structure to excitations defined with probabilistic magnitude (spectral density function)
Transient, dynamic, vibration and seismic response: Response of structure through time with variations of boundary conditions
Impact (implicit and explicit solvers): Response of structure following collision (crash tests and drop tests)
Steady state and transient heat transfer: Temperature distribution within a solid body
Thermal stress: Stress induced by temperature distribution
Fatigue analysis (multi axial and vibration fatigue): Predict the life of a structure subjected to cyclic loading or vibrations